Sunday, June 28, 2009

Your Guide to Christine Wy: Germfinger

Your Guide to Christine Wy: Germfinger
Two things:
winter coats - why does no one else wash winter coats when their kids have spilled down the front, or their own has that dark ring of dirt around the collar, wrist bands, or near the zipper... I wash winter coats obsessively, concerned that people will see a smudge on my kids and accuse me of neglect.

black gunk - how does no one see the BLANK GUNK BUILD UP on their keyboards or mouses. I'm not a germophobe, but when your filth has accumulated to being sticky sludge on your every day items, like handrails or light switches... do something about it.

I wish you worked in my office. You're like the shoe-maker's elves, secretly doing the work that we wish we would do ourselves.

BTW - Would you vaccuum my dog hair for me?

No comments: